25 October 2007

Blab

I actually just knew that they adapted Cecily Von Ziegesar's book, Gossip Girl into a series. I sort of read the first book of the series. It might actually be a nice series to watch. But the girls they casted to play the characters are not that appropriate. They just seem different from the author's description. Still looking forward to catch it though. Some say it's addictive.

So what did I do today?

Stay in front of the computer. Yup. That's it. Oh, and I trained my cat (Oh God, I just saw how pathetic I am). My cat knows how to sit, stand and shake. Teaching him to lie down. Getting him neutered on Saturday hopefully. OMG, I'm scared for him! Imagine losing your manly stuff. Ouch. But I have to though. He's started to hump my arm/leg alot. Yea, disgusting. So I'd save my arm/leg before his 'Manlihood'. Told him his getting neutered. I hope he doesn't understand human speak too much. I wouldn't imagine what'd happen on Saturday if he does.

OH NO! I forgot to paint my nails!! OK, I have something better to do now. Bye!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: