27 October 2007

A Little Bit

I have just found out about Twitter. OK, I know. It's been awhile already, but hey, I didn't say I was a computer geek. Other than the latest iPod, don't ask me what's the latest in technology. Gave up knowing about computer when I was 13. And even then I knew so much more about computer than other people my age. It just didn't last. Knowing every HTML code or the latest supercomputer just didn't do it for me.

Back to Twitter. Arsyan invited me(the real computer geek - or as he like to call himself, genius). He was like sooooo excited to show me how to use it and everything. He said it's free. It better be if he doesn't want me to kill him with non-technological methods e.g. my bare hands.

I'm finally accepted in a Sydney University. Macquarie to be exact. I was soo happy. Until... I knew about the Group of 8. Damn. I should have applied to the University of Sydney. I am wallowing in regret now. Hey, Macquarie is a good university. Just not in the list of the best. And is far away from the city. I don't know how I'll survive. I mean I can deal with it being far from the city if I know it's one of the best Universities in Sydney. God, how can be so careless as to not check first. And why oh why didn't anybody tell me about the Group of 8 before???

OK, relaaaaaaaxxxxxx. Breathe. Right. Tell me what to do now. Advice, anyone?

So to relax myself, I've decided to do those quizzes at Blogthings. This is one of those.


Skinny Jeans

You are classy and a bit formal when it comes to your personal style.
Your look is feminine and well put together - and never trashy or too trendy.


That was 'What Style of Womens Jeans Are You?' This is another one, 'What Kind Of a Bikini Are You'.

You Are a Classic Bikini!

You are the type of gal who looks good in almost any bikini.
Going for the understated look, you don't need a flashy bikini to turn heads.

Maybe one more:

You Are an "It Girl"

You're outgoing, friendly, and charismatic.
You are aware of your image, and you are constantly improving yourself.
You're definitely the type of girl people love to be around!

This is 'Are You an It Girl'. OK, next time I'll do more quizzes and put them here. Especially when I'm too lazy to write.

People, join Twitter and you can know what I'm doing everytime I update!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: