23 January 2010

The Resolution

When the new year came around, I did have a few resolutions. And this time, I will stick to them.

My resolutions this year, summed up, is basically to continue all the good things I did last year, and to stop all the bad things.


I will try to date a guy that my mom approves of. Which is hard, and almost impossible, but I will try really hard.

I will continue to resist alcohol. I will not drink. I will not taste it. And I will not be convinced by my friends to have some.

I will study. Extremely hard to do, but I will. From week 1.

I will get a job. Something good, since it's my last year in uni, I can get something pretty good. I hope.

(This resolution is not written here because it's private and personal, but don't worry, it's something good. And Dee, don't laugh!!!)

I will organize a big reunion. Honestly, I have no idea how I'm going to do this, but I am.

I'm going to lose at least 3 kg, and maintain that weight! Which means, continue exercising. And go on healthy diets. No more crash diets.

I'm going to continue being a vegetarian. Super challenging, but obtainable. (I will not be a vegetarian if it results in wastage, since I'm doing it for the environment anyway)

I'm going to party less. I'm not 21 anymore. Got to be more responsible.



See? Awesome. Lots of stuff I'm going to ensure will happen in 2010. I'm so proud of myself.

And now that I've published it for the world to see, I can't back out!!! So wish me truckloads of luck. And hope that I will go through whats going to be a tough year.

Tomorrow back from hell
Resolution
Some stories I will never tell
Resolution
And yeah, I'm almost home

LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: