29 January 2009

Realization Attacks

Today is the day of realizations. More like the hour of realizations.

First, I realize my sleep time is soooo screwed up. Yea, I realized this when it's actually 5.20am, and I'm thinking, oh, it's still early. Guess it's turning into some weird routine where I just simply sleep after the sun rises. Don't ask why.

Then, another realization. It is way overdue for me to actually do something about this incredibly bland blog page. Seriously, it's way way past that time. But you can't blame me too much. I'm still figuring out the ISO thing so I can install the photoshop, so I can finally learn how to use it. And to finally design my blog. So, you just have to bear with it for a little while longer. Ummm... unless you want to give me a lesson on ISO? Please?

But between designing MSA stuff, social dance party stuff and ADND stuff, forgive me if my blog is the most uncreative one around. Seriously, for someone who thinks of herself to be creative, this blog is like the blandest of all bland. Trust me, no one is in more pain than I am opening my blog page. It's like, whoa. Bland. Like, oh, blog, instead of, yay, blog! You know what I mean?

And there is one big ass spider in my room. I'm ignoring it. Because first, killing it is just too cruel. My windows can't be opened. I'm too scared to catch it and release it outside. And it is not the Sydney funnel web spider for it doesn't have those big sharps fangs. As far as I know, it's not poisonous. So as long as it keeps its distance, I hope I'm safe.

I realise that counting sheep doesn't work. Or counting backwards from 10,000. Or relaxing my body. Or even putting all my thoughts into a TV and switching it off. Just not happening. Somehow I seem to sleep easily at any time of the day... except for when I'm supposed to. Seriously. That, to me, is one of those mysteries in life I could never answer.

Ummm... instead, would you like to know even more useless facts that only I seem to know because they're just so useless? Alright, I bet you wouldn't like to know. But oh well, couldn't hurt to try huh.


The male seahorse gets pregnant instead of the female.

Women are more likely to cheat in a long term relationship than men.

We burp 2 types of gasses, and we fart 4 types.

Eating fish everyday reduces the risk of getting Alzheimer's by 65%.

Fingernails grow 3 times faster than toenails.

The lighter was invented before the match.

By dropping the dollar sign $ in restaurants, they get customers to spend $5 more on average on a meal.

There are 70 million people who practice taekwando, and 4 million of them are black belts.

Strongest muscle in your body is the tongue.

49 countries reported XDR-TB. Extreme Drug Resistant TB.

Brain releases hormones serotonin and dopamine while shopping.

The popular ingredient taurine in energy drinks are taken from bulls' testicles.


Korean millitary practises taekwando as part of millitary training.

One frog species, its tadpoles are five times bigger than its adult frog.

The first email was sent by Queen Elizabeth.

The currency of Estonia is the Estonian Kroon.

The frog breathes using it's lungs or skin.


Okay, the last one is a joke. Exclusively for my cousin who thinks frogs breathes using gills. Because they're amphibians. OMG, we couldn't stop laughing about this. Oh, and by the way, turtle is penyu and tortoise is kura-kura. Please don't be confused about this. After all, we Malaysians are supposed to be bilingual experts. So please don't ruin the one thing we have.

Oh, and please please learn to spell Tyrannosaurus Rex. You'd be surprised at how many people out there who don't know how to spell this. C'mon! It's something you're supposed to know when you're 8 years old. So please. Please please please.

Oh, and if you're on the learning quest, please find out what the Illiad and the Odyssey are. Those two are really important part of history.

Having fun with all this interesting but useless information? But makes you want to know more, doesn't it? Sure. Till next time.

Oh, and in the meantime, you know what you have to do. Go do it. I challenge you to.


LoVe
MzP<3>

No comments: