24 January 2009

Real Life Situations

My baby is so merajuk already now... Because I wrote I wanna do Cam Gigandet. OMG, my baby is soooo cute, merajuk with me on Skype. Hehe.

OK, so in this post, I'll admit that I wanna so do Thaqeef Hisham even more than Cam Gigandet. Wanna see why?
No kidding, that is the bicep of my boyfriend. My boyfriend. And the only reason I'm not putting up pictures of his abs... is because I so wanna keep some parts of him to myself. Hahaha. No, make that most parts of him.

And my boyfriend is a black belt in Taekwando. Hah. Take that. (OMG, I never get sick of bragging about that. Hehe.)

Alright. At the risk of showing the world exactly how obsessed I am with him, and saving you from puking all over your keyboard, I'll just stop here.

Just one more thing: Wish you were here, baby. So bad. And then you'll know I haven't been thinking about Cam Gigandet even half as much as I've been thinking about you. Really.


So... yeah. Guess what? I'm considering taking up Krav Maga. Yea. It is only like the coolest martial arts out there. And the most realistic one. OK, courtesy of Cam Gigandet. But I'm not doing it solely because of him (Or so I tell myself), I'm doing it because of self defense. Krav Maga is the one martial arts that actually teaches you how to combat in real life situations, in real life scenarios. So yes, I think it's definitely the most suitable martial arts I could learn right now, given my extreme lack of martial arts background.

So I've been scouting around. There are classes in Sydney. One on Pitt St, one in Epping, and one in Sydney West. Thinking about the one on Pitt St. Anyone interested to join? It's not that expensive, I promise. Once a week class, held every Wednesday, for 8 weeks. Starting in February. Give me a buzz if you're interested. Oh, and because it's so intense, you have to be above 16 to join.

Thaqeef and I are so doing it. Yay. So so so excited. Though I expect I won't be very soon when they exhaust me in every class. Hmm... But still. And I have a feeling my dad would be OK with this martial arts. Because whenever I wanted to take up kickboxing or something, he keeps on complaining that I won't use them in real life situations. So, take that, daddy. I've found a martial arts form that actually teaches you how to deal in real life situations. So, any more reasons to say no? Hehe.

Oh, and if you don't know what Krav Maga is, and want to know, Wiki it. Trust me, after you read about the training, you'd so think it is damn cool. So come join me.


LoVe~
MzP<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sterling Silver Marcasite & Garnet Glass Heart Pendant, 18"

Nice 4 U!