12 January 2009

21

When the clock strikes midnight tonight... I will turn...
Yep, it's the big deal.

And at this same time tomorrow: Is the time I was born!!!

So the big 21. Yum.

I am:
-Emancipated from my parents. That means I can actually get married without their permission.
-I am a legal adult in most parts of the world. That means I can buy houses. Buy stuff. Apply things.
-Responsible fully in law. Mmmm... No more juvy things. Wait maybe this isn't so great after all.
-I can vote. Hah. Watch out politics, here I come!

Oh and by the way, I'll be in Ivy when the clock strikes midnight. And I'll be the one who's in the ball gown and horse drawn carriage... Definitely the opposite of Cinderella.

My wish for the 21st? That I'll be happy. As happy as can be the whole year through.

Alright. Got to get ready for tonight!!!

OMG I'm sooooo excited, I'm shaking!!!!

See you in Ivy!


LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: