13 September 2008

Piece of Mind

The mint chocolate chip ice cream shampoo is getting old. Sure, it makes my hair smell good. And it's a really good shampoo. Made my hair all shiny and bouncy and healthy and stuff. But can you imagine having to smell mint chocolate chip ice cream everytime you shampoo your hair? It makes me want to just pour the content of the bottle in my mouth. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. And right now I'm craving for some. And to make it so much worse? It's fasting month! And the smell even lingers on my hands after I get out of the shower. How do anyone deal with that? Fasting and all. It sure is killing me. Slowly.

Right now it's 2.48am. I'm still up. I feel my life is purposeless these days. My memory is still failing me. I can't even keep up with social events anymore. My laundry is piling up. Well, at least I'm not broke anymore. That's a relief.

I'm lost without my planner. I still can't find it! Me and missing things. *Sigh*

I have been sick for the past, I don't know, 3 weeks? And it is so tiring. I hate being sick. Being bed-ridden. Not being able to do anything. Not being in the mood to even cook for myself. And today, just when I thought it is all ending, I get food poisoning. Of the really bad kind. I was vomiting and stuff. And the pain of my stomachache was unbearable.

I know in some ways, I probably deserve this bad turn of things, but I don't know if I even deserve it to this extent.

And last night? Didn't even get to talk to Julie before her flight. I told her to SMS or call me once she is at the boarding gate. She didn't! And then when I called she didn't pick up. It was devastating. And today I had to see her farewell party pictures, of all things. Well, I didn't see them before because I thought I couldn't take it, since I wasn't there and all. But I found out it is worse than I thought! Someone was there. Not just anyone. Him. Which turned everything around. Which made me see red. Made me furious. What right does he have?

On a better note, I'm happy. My baby surprised me the other day. He turned up out of the blue. I didn't expect it at all. And when he said, "Look out the window," I thought he was joking. When I saw his car, I still didn't believe it because it just seemed too good to be true. And then he said, "That's me." OMG. OMG, I was running down the stairs as fast as I could, bursting through the back door and jumping into his arms. How I missed him. It was the best surprise ever. I still smile with the memory of it. He's the best. I didn't expect it because he lives, like, 2 hours drive away. And he drove all the way. To top it off, we had a fight that day. But when he showed up, I was too happy to even be mad at him anymore. It's like, I can't be mad!

I wish I get that kind of surprise every day. I wish I had that kind of overwhelming happiness all the time. It is the best feeling ever. It's beautiful. I wish I get to see him everyday. But his voice on the phone is not a bad substitute either.

OMG. Now I'm angry. What the hell was he thinking??? Whatever.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: