12 September 2008

Julie Baby!

OMG. OMG OMG OMG. OMG!!!!!

Please don't let this be the day. Don't let it be the most dreaded day ever.

I'm going to cry soooooooon.

Please don't let it be the day Julie leaves. Please. Please. Please.

I cannot imagine. I cannot imagine Julie not being there. I cannot imagine going back home to Malaysia and she won't be there. I can't imagine not being able to call her anytime I want to ask her out. I can't imagine not being able to see her for a long time. I can't imagine not having sleepovers with her.

Julie is the only person ever to really understand me. I can't imagine not having that anymore. What if I need her? What if I need to talk to her? What if my whole world is falling apart and she's the only one who can make it right again? What will I do then?


I really can't stop myself from crying. Julie, my best friend, is leaving. Maybe for good. How do you deal with that? How do you let go a part of your life that you love so much? How do you let go a part of your life, period?

As I'm writing this, Julie is on the way to the airport. You have no idea how devastated I am for not being able to send her off. She'll be there at the airport, surrounded by her closest friends... except me. I won't be there. It would be an empty space. I hope she knows, I'm still there in essence. My heart is there. It will always be there. With her.


I won't get to hug her before she go. I won't get to smile at her and seeing her smile back. I'm going to miss her like hell. Like never ever ever before.

Tell me, how do you separate two best friends that are so very close? I hope you can't. I hope it's not possible. Because even if we change, we will still be us. And if we understand each other, we always will, even if we change, cos we'd still be us.

Julie,

I love you! Sayang you! I'll miss you soooo damn much. I wish you never had to leave. But despite that, I wish you the best. The best ever. That, no matter what, everything will turn out fine. And know that at the worse of times, I will always be there. Just give me a call. Even at 4am, I will still be there. Always always always.

I hope Uni life treats you well. You'll have good times and bad times. But in the end, it'll all be good. I hope you make loads of great friends who would never let you down. And if they do, I'm there. I hope you get your dreams fulfilled. I hope your dreams and wishes come true. Most of all, I wish you'll be happy. Always. Because I can't imagine not being there for you if you're sad.


Be strong, girl. The world is in your hands. You'll achieve success and you'll always find the right way. And remember, if something goes wrong somewhere, God will always make it right some other way. So be strong ok, dear. And even if the world seems like it's falling apart, just remember what I said. everything will always turn out alright.

And Julie, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for everything that you've done. Thanks for staying up to teman me. Thanks for sharing your food with me. Thanks for driving all the way just to see me. Thanks for listening to my problems when I call. The list goes on and on and on. So thank you. I really appreciate all of it.


And I'm also sorry, baby. Sorry for whatever I've done wrong. If I've ever hurt your feelings with anything I've said or done. I've never meant to. Sorry for the fights we had. Sorry I called you a slut (Hehe). Sorry for being 'me' sometimes.

I will cherish every memory I've had with you. The staying ups, the Kenny Rogers, the walking to Pavilion, the Tony Romas, the sambal ikan bilis, the tears, the stories, the sleepovers, the boys, the sakit peruts, the parties, the fights, the phone calls, the SPM, the dressing ups, the art works, the radio dedications, and everything that I couldn't remember at this time. I enjoyed every second of it.

525,600 minutes. That's how much we have in a year. And that's every minute I count to get to see you next. Times 3.

Don't you dare ever forget me. Ever. I mean, EVER.


I sayaaaang you, Julyana. Forever and ever. Best friends forever!!! (2005-now)


LoVe~
MzP<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg babe..u make me cry just reading ur blogs..u r such a wonderful gal..it was not difficult for me at all spending time with u...i cherish every moments we have together since FOREVAH!!i know im far away from u babe,but that doesnt mean u r far from my thoughts and hearts..u know i think of u all the time...even if i dun write to u or anything please know that u r always on my mind..ive never met a friend like u who truly understands me and genuinely wants to be my friend..i didnt even have to try hard to have u arnd me..everything we both do is effortless yet so magical..there are always dramas in our life that bonds us closer together...its a true test weve been through together that nothing can come in our friendship...n pls..do not let this distance widen the gap between us...distance can never be an excuse..we can still speak to each other thrrough skype n all...i really wanna know ur updates..n u should know mine too(honestly,so far,nobody really know mine yet)..hehe///saving for the best person to hear...so many things i wnna say here...perhaps,our closeness does explain it all...im sad that some friends just sort of lose a lil contact woth me cause im far...im ready to deal with that actually,its a darn stupid excuese but thats people..they only want u to be arnd face to face with them to value u n maintain the friendship with u....if i have all the money n chances to go back msia..i would...people just dun understand how difficult is it for me to come here...i was willing to let go of certain people ive known for 8 years maybe./..but u...pls...dun let go babe...that...will never occur in my god damn mind at all!n it never should for u...this is just another hurdle we have to go thru n i hope we can prove to ourselves that our friendship means more than us meeting up n all...it definitely has a greater meaning than that...so..take care honey..pls keep in touch..lets arrange sum time to go on skype n i wanna hear them all!u r definitely one of the gifts from god that i can never ask for more..u have no idea how i cant imagine my life without u....u r the big bang in my life..love u forever honey...