10 September 2008

Broke

I'm broke. Like, so broke like I've never been broke before, broke. Like, big zeroes broke. Like, empty wallet and bank account broke. Ouch. It hurts.

To make it worse, I lost my house keys. Got to pay $20 to make a new one. And I can't even afford that. So now I don't have keys to enter my own house. And is also the only thing stopping me from doing my laundry right now. And trust me, my laundry is heaps. Heaps. Funny, I do have the gold coins to do pay for them. I just don't have the key to enter the laundry room. I just never have any luck with laundry.

I need food. But I'm just so lazy to cook!

I want to make a nice lemon meringue pie right now. But I know no one's going to finish it. Any takers?

Come over my house for buka puasa and I'll prepare a really nice meal. But it has to be when I am not broke anymore. Then I can make a really good meal.

I'm still in two minds about going to Yaya's farewell. Although I so really really want to go, I don't know how it will play out. Going on Friday morning would be too early for me. Having to catch a bus at 9am. Then, getting a bus to Sydney Uni. It might be better if I go to the city on Thursday night, sleepover one night and go with whoever's going to the graduation. That seems like a better plan. But. Problem. First, I'm going to have to pack. Then, it's the fact that I have to sleepover someone's house. And then there's my mum. She is in this phase where she is trying to control my movements. So sleeping over at the city would be a humongous no-no.

So I guess my best bet is to give up hours of my sleep on Friday morning. The day I usually get to sleep in a little bit. Oh well, I'd rather give up a little bit of my sleep than incur the wrath of my mum. I wonder why she'd trying to control what I do even when she's in a different country. Oh well. Welcome to my life.


LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: