04 March 2007

The Way I Do What I Do

It's 2.31 a.m. and I suddenly feel like writing somehting down. Part of it is because I'm itching to do it and another part is because sleep doesn't seem so appealing right now. Who sleeps so early on a Saturday night anyway? I'm a night person entirely and I'd rather sleep through the morning than miss out the fun of the nights.

My mood have picked up somewhat to write this thing (I think I've told you that I can't write if I'm too happy or too sad). My mood is somewhere in between extremely good and extremely bad, not in the middle though. More like it changes from extreme good to extreme bad and back again every few seconds.

Out of the constant changing moods I have right now, I actually created a list in my head. You know what they say, humans make lists as an attempt to put things in order. So maybe this is my attempt.

'The guy I want' list:

1. Rich. I think you know very well that a girl needs a sense of security. Money sure can't buy happiness but it gives something to fall back onto. I'm not exactly superficial and this guy don't have to be Donald Trump rich(especially if it comes with his hair), but have money to feed me and take care of my needs. He should not have to buy everything I want as I realise the ridiculousness of the things I want(refer my wishlist of a previous post). But I still want a six-carat D-flawless Harry Winston diamond ring for my wedding. Or anything bigger and more expensive.

2. Good-looking. Not sure about you, but I think there has to e physical attraction between a guy. I'm not looks-superficial or anything like that but if I can a guy who's tall and looks good, it's really okay by me. I mean, you could be an everyday face like Jude Law and Brad Pitt (You see them in the magazines and newspaper everyday don't you?) and I'd take you as my guy anytime. Hey, I can look past the handsome face and the cute butt you know and see someone for who they really are. Which brings me to my next criteria...

3. Brains. Seriously, can you kiss someone who can't hold a conversation? Really. I can't. I want my guy smart but not too over-the-top know-it-all smart. Smart enough to do math. Why? Because a smart guy will calculate that a quarter of a million dollar diamond ring is nothing compared to me because I'm priceless(This is the real price of the abovementioned ring).

4. Personality. See, this part always got me confused. I'm always wondering whether I prefer the bad boy or the good boy. I came up with a solution now, I think. I want a mixture of both. It's more like I want a guy (it's a little PG-13 here) who can't wait to get me and rip my clothes off and get in my pants, which is a bad boy. But I want him to want that only with me, which is a good boy. Get what I mean? It's like seeing a guy everyone wants but he chooses to be with you even when there is a million other girls out there. That's my mixture of bad boy and good boy.

5. Love. If you don't already know, I don't really believe in love. That is, I'm sceptical about it and also think it's so cliche. So the criteria required by my guy is that he should be able to prove me wrong about this. Be the one to make me believe n love. If a guy can do that, I'll be faithful, I promise.

6. Faithfulness. What the hell, if he can make me believe in love, he'd better be faithful or God help him. I mean, if he really loves me then I wouldn't have to ask right? So he better do.

7. Sense of Humour. I won't be caught dead marrying someone equivalent to a Statue of Liberty- meaning someone who just stands there and do nothing. I'm telling you, this guy has to be able to crack a joke once in a while. Imagine life without this kind of person. Wait. Stop. I can't imagine.

8. Everything else. Someone who cares for me and loves me for who I am. He's got to take me to the clinic when I fall sick. Make me coffee in the middle of the night, voluntarily when I don't sleep and have too much on my mind. Someone who says he loves it and means it and would say at times I really need to hear it. Someone who wouldn't put anything else in the world above me.


In other words I want the perfect guy, which obviously don't exist. So maybe someone close to it will do. Someone.

I know I don't have luck with Malaysian guys. I realise they just don't know how to get the person they like. Seriously don't they know it's okay to go up to a girl you see and like and offer her your name. Guys have done this to me and I think it's kind of nice. It shows two things, they have guts to get what they want and they would really risk their face, and get rejected just to get my name. Instead these Malay guys they just shout from afar "Boleh berkenalan?" Seriously, get a grip. Because this kind of guys will get straight, total and instant rejection. Especially if they do it with a group of friends. I'd say these guys would either never get a girl or get a total loser of a girl who's desperate enough to reply to them. Remember, true style never shouts and so shouldn't you guys.

I really can't get my mind of certain guys who made an impression on me. That's the problem, I fall for guys I can never get and can never be with. Help. Please don't get me desperate enough to fall fo the guys who shouts with their friends from across the mall, "Boleh berkenalan?" Don't push me cos I'm close to the edge.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: