23 March 2007

Lalala~

My trials are coming. Very soon. In fact, it's on Thursday. Man, I wish I'm still in PB class, then I don't have to take Biology. I've been so lazy studying Biology. Not interested how my kidney works anymore. Or even the reproductive organs. Well, Gracie (superwoman) taught me about the creating friction part, which was in the text book, by the way. Haha.... Naughty Grace!!! Still, the big problem is the BioScience book doesn't contain everything we need to know (it cost me 135!! what a ripoff!!) and I've got to look for information on the internet. Seriously, try typing in 'Testis' in Google and see what you get(I mean, you do get educational sites, but most give either too little or too much information). This sooooo ruin my mood to study Biology.

My brain cells are fried and I'm surprised if there are any remaining in my head anymore. Really, I'll be very dead by the end of the week. Man, this is the life. Gotta live with it. Ciao.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: