05 March 2007

Supercute and Lucky

I don't know what I'm feeling today to write two blog entries. Actually, now I'm forcing myself to do it. It's 10.36 p.m. and I'm extremely s;eepy after Sleeping at 5.30 this morning. So now I'm just trying to keep myself awake a little while longer to monitor my brother's homework. The exhaustion is killing me and I feel like passing out on the floor anytime. Problem is, I know that when I get too tired I can't sleep. So I hope I don't get too tired later.

Looking the title, you're probably wondering what made me feel so lucky today. Actually, I hung out with Julie today and I tell you, it's so super fun!!! The real purpose is to celebrate her birthday on the 28th. I planned to buy her a present and everything. First we of course ate. The ritual that defines me and Julie is eating Kenny Rogers. It's our signature meal. It's just what we do. I don't think I actually will eat Kenny Rogers with someone else. Well, the Kenny Rogers thing started 2 years ago when we will buy each other Kenny Rogers on alternate weekends when we go outing or something. It's not always just Kenny Rogers, but it's the most often one. Soon we just got hooked on to it and would eat it when we go out. In a way it brings senses of nostalgia during our school days.

Me and Julie were so close during school days that I actually feel lost when she's not in the dorm. Don't get this the wrong way, Iam totally straight. Very much. I'll follow her when she goes to another dorm or when she watches TV or when she studies. We even 'teman' each other studying at night. We share food (Remember the Ikan Bilis, Julie? Mmmmm....). She was my closest friend during the year of 2005.

Today was a nice day because there weren't any complications. Usually something goes wrong but today luck was definitely on our side. First we had a good seat in Kenny Rogers, where we sat talking for a whole hour. We were updating on our lives to each other and came up with a conclusion: Guys are jerks. And always will be. Based entriely on our personal experiences.

Then we went to buy movie tickets. We were deciding between Pursuit of Happyness and Dreamgirls. Well, we decided on Dreamgirls because they only have midnight showing for Pursuit of Happyness. So we just said "Okay, Dreamgirls then," and want to start the queue on the extreme long lines when there was an announcement "Anyone who wants to buy tickets for Dreamgrils 3.15 and.............., you can purchase the tickets at the Gold Class counter. Coincidentally, we were right next to the Gold Class counter so we were just second in line! How lucky is that?! So we got tickets in less than 5 mins and we get incredibly good seats. Seriously, when we both get together luck just comes rolling down to us.

Another incident to make me think how lucky we were today. We were having a mini-dinner in Coffee Bean(attempt to diet after the big Kenny Rogers meal), when Julie realised she lost her phone. We were panicking and looking around in a frenzied manner. It wasn't in Coffee Bean but she remembered very well that she brought it in. Then she said to me, "Please try calling my phone." I heard a dial tone but no sound of her phone anywhere. Suddenly, extremely surprisingly to me and Julie, a guy picked up the phone! He was like "Yes?" and so I said, "My friend lost her phone." So he confirmed to be holding her phone, a pink Motorola and told us he's at the cinema. So we rushed up to get it from him. We found him near the cinema, talking on the phone and we were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad. We asked where he found it and he asked, "Where've you guys been?" and we said Coffee Bean. So he said he found it on the counter. That part is pretty suspicious because we were still in Coffee Bean when he found it but he brought it up all the way to the third floor. Well, whatever. As long as we get the phone back we're on cloud nine. Percentage of you regaining a lost phone in a mall is very low, I think. So we were lucky!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to stop now babbling on how lucky we were. I know luck may change so I'm hoping iIt'll stay with us for a little while longer now. Maybe until after our A2 exams. Hopefully.

Overall, I had such a fun day today even though I got really exhausted after that and I really consider myself lucky that I didn't pass out driving myself home this evening. I hope my life would be full of days like this to come. I'm telling you, I really neede today to distract my mind off a few things lately. You'll know what I mean when you read my previous recent posts. Till then, ciao.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: