05 March 2007

Me Me Me...

I just feel like doing a random survey today. So here it is:

1. Do you like cheese?
Yup, and everything made of it.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Wait, you smoke heroin? Oh, and I've never done it. Really.

3. Do you own a gun?
I wish. And I have a long list of people I'd like to shoot. So make sure i never hold one.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only sometimes. Dentists or Gynaes. Well, you know very well why don't you?

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like them but not now because I'm too full up with KFC. That's where i ate lunch today with Gracie and The Fly and Sailormoon and The Founder and President of MRS.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Usually Milo or coffee.

9. Can you do push ups?
Nope. Unless this question is referring to the women's push up which I don't think really exist and are made up by my old school mates.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Acceptably clean, yes. Still wouldn't sleep on the floor of it or anything.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewellery?
Big chunky earrings with blings and cute designs.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Flirting I guess. Usually the guy won't know I'm flirting untill he falls for me. (It's not so much of a secret now is it?)

14. Do you have friends?
A bunch of really close ones. I don't call everyone my friends. Let acquantainces just be acquantainces.

15. Do you miss someone?
Two years and counting. Wondering when I'll stop.

16. Middle Name?
Aisya. I'll kick your butt if you didn't know that. And get the spelling right. (And by the way, me and Grace are in the phase of speaking in italics just to annoy other people. MRS, I'd say)

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exactmoment?
The break-up. My crush. University applications(Where the hell to go in life???).

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Sunquick orange, ice lemon tea and Coffee.

20. Current worry?
University applications. And my single state. And if I'm ever going to lose weight. And if the government will stop lying to us. And the lack of money.

21. Current hate?
Life. Don't worry, this phase is going to end soon, I hope and then I'll love life back.

22. Favorite place to be?
On a white sandy beach, maybe with a special someone, where I could lay on a towel on the sand and close my eyes and feel the warmth of the sun. Without getting too tan.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
Took my two cousins to for their first time clubbing(don't tell anyone they're underage ;)). Saw fireworks too.

24. Where would you like to go?
The Carribean. And Paris, City of Love.

27. Do you own slippers?
If you mean flip-flops, yes, one.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Some top my ex bought for me.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Tan, mostly.

30. Favorite color?
Pink, DUH. I'll shoot you if you didn't know that.

31. Would you be a pirate?
If I could be alongside Jack Sparrow why not?

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. Really.

35. What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing because I rarely keep anything in my pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
This super high maintenance girl who said she owns a 15 bucks bag will bring it to school the next day and she brought an FCUK bag and we all go "So the paper bag for this bag is 15 bucks is it? What a bargain!" for those of you who didn't get it, it's supposed to be a joke. After this incident, we keep on talking about 15 bucks everything that she wears and owns. Oh, and by the way, she's very designer.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
These colourful Bugs Bunny bed sheets, because they make my room so colourful and welcoming.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I was gonna say the fall I had during Form 2 which I still have the scars but I think it's the time I got stung by a poisonous fish. The effect could be worse than jellyfish because I might stop breathing. Thank god the clinic nearby has antidotes. And I think this incident contributes to my phobia of big fishes.

39. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People living a lie. I used to think it was not possible to live based on only a lie but now I know better. I think the people who had lost money in the recent stock market identifies to this because you can't believe the government 100%.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Four. The big family one. One in my Mum's room. One downstairs in the kitchen for the maids. and one in my room(which is not plugged in by the way so it might not count).

41. Who is your loudest friend?
I'd say either Sailormoon or The Fly. But if you really mean loud, it's definitely The Fly.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Well, Grace can have her silent moments. Yea, before she showed her true colours to us recently. Trust me, looks can be deceiving!

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Well, I would really like to say yes but it doesn't seem like it. Seriously, any of you boys out there, if you like me, please tell. I know you do.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Of course. Who doesn't. I mean how many wishes have come true on a shooting star?(In all those movies I've watched all my life so that equals to a lot of lives)

45. What is your favorite book?
Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. I cried at the end of it.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Marshmallow(pink, preferably) dipped in chocolate. I'd love to have one right now...

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
From This Moment- Shania Twain.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Al-Fatihah and the song of your hearts praying to God for a good ending for me.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM lastnight?
Asleep of course. Slept at 5.30 the previous day. I'm not exactly a superwoman like Gracie.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I'm still sleepy!!!!!!! and What am I going to wear today?



Don't ask me what happened to some question numbers that are not here. I bet some of you didn't even realise some numbers were missing. You really thought there were 50 questions did you?

I've been writing a lot lately but I still don't think my english is improving. And i'm still not famous either. Maybe I am and I just don't know about it. See Julie, I'm trying to see the bright side of life just like you taught me too!


LoVe~
<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyyy........i am nt superwoman!i'm normal.i think.lol.

MzPinK13 said...

Read under Quote of Quotes. Yea, I think ur comment deserves to be under it. LOL.

LoVe~
MzP<3