23 November 2008

Ivy-ness

Reached home at 5am last night. Or rather, this morning.

Kinda just woke up.

Thank God I'm not the hungover type. Thank God I'm not the alcohol type. Haha.

Yea, Ivy was pretty good. Damn packed but good.

Too bad you missed out. :P

Yes, I haven't been updating my blog at all. See, there's a few reasons for that: First, exams. Shit, it has been so tough. Second, I wanted to get better ideas. Third: Boyfriend. Between trying to feed him and studying for my exams, I'm basically packed.

You know what? Let me tell you a theory of mine I figured out last night. In Ivy.

See, Ivy was jam packed. Basically, you can't walk without walking into someone's crotch. Or being squeezed between two very very grope-y guys. Or into someone's drink which would subsequently spill all over your shoes. (And damn, those were expensive shoes! And I think that girl was just jealous of my shoes.)

And the condition worsens on the dance floor. Now you don't just get people walking into you, you get people thrusting their butt and crotch into you, and grabbing your ass, and tangling themselves in your dress (Yea, I know that wasn't an accident, bastards) - in the name of dancing. And trust (thrust?) me, boy or girl, you're not safe.

And then, in my careful observations (OK, I wasn't drinking, what else can I do?), I realised something. Where everyone else are busy trying to get their body small enough to pass between the couples stuck together, there is a tiny group of people who didn't have any trouble walking through the crowd at all. It's like, the crowd parts for them. Reminiscent to the parting of the red sea. It's like magic. I was like, wow, how did they do it? And they're not just hot chicks with big boobs either (well, I think it gets worse in that case); the group are made of guys. Not even hot guys. Certainly not famous. Didn't even look interesting to me. So I wondered long and hard how they did it.

Until one of them tried to pass by me and my group of friends, where I just squirmed out of the way. Oookayyy. This is his magic: Pervertion (wait, is there such a word???). Basically, he just perverts his way through the crowd. A little touch here, a little bump there. And people would just jump out of their way. And they look perverted enough to pull that stunt. Seriously, feeling his hand on my waist - moving down; and if you were me, you'd jump away too. And then Mr. Sneaky Sneaky would transfer his hands to some other guy's or girl's waist, moving them up or down fitting the situation.

At first, I was angry. And then, I thought, OMG, that guy is just smart. Using your perverted looks for him instead of against him, is just so... ingenious. I mean, not only do you get people to part ways for you, you actually get to touch as many of them as you can in one night. Now how many hot guys out there could claim that??

It's so cool. Now I wish, I have the physical looks necessary to pull that off.

Later then. Oh, and if you decide to use this tactic in a super packed club, tell me how it goes. You might just be the next crowd parting expert.

Later guys.


LoVe~
MzP<3

P.S. This will be a loooong P.S.

Today is the 3 months of me and my baby. 3 months! It's so nice.

So to celebrate, we went to the Sydney opera house, and basically just hang around there. You know, it's deserted at night. Hehe.

But I guess that'll be another post. I love Thaqeef. And today, I'm telling it to the entire world. So sue me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zu!! js read ur blog. OMG u hv a bf nw? im soooo happy 4 u :)
n ur oth post abt home. ok, i hvnt been suc a gd fren cs i knw noting of wats hapening in ur life. miss u tho!

MzPinK13 said...

Hey!

OMG, I miss u so much. U coming back msia anytime in december? I really wanna see u.

And I havent been updated abt u either!

Takpe, we'll get to that. Muahx.

LoVe~
MzP<3