29 November 2008

The City of Angels

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater than the risk that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy
Maybe, maybe


That's Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love.

The song just speaks volumes to me. Why is it that these things are so hard? What is this, Romeo and Juliet? Why is it when things seem so right, it can actually be really wrong?

Wait. What is wrong with me?

OK.

Oh, I'm going to LA. Yay!!! OK, yes I know I've been there, like 8 times, but I still get excited. It's LA. Disneyland. Shopping. Hollywood. It's the whole shit. And I'm going there one more time.

The City of Angels.

Where better to spend my holidays?

I'd better go pack now. LA, people. And I'm going to have the time of my life. I don't care.

So, yes. That's the only thing I'm actually looking forward to these holidays.

Other than that? Nothing else. Not even my birthday. Don't ask why.

Not even Valentine's Day.

So, yeah. LA! It's going to rock my socks. It'll be kick ass. Just you wait. And I'll make sure of it.


LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: