31 December 2007

Welcoming 2008

So today is the last day of 2007. New Year's Eve. 31st December 2007.

Today I'd like to recall all the things in 2007 that's great and totally unforgettable. The things that'll make me remember 2007.

  • PM12 2007. Wow, eventhough there's a whole year in 2006, 2007 is when I think we became real close.
  • The Haircut. The total change of hair style that is a first in my life.
  • Prince. My beautiful baby kitten. Prince William Louboutin. I love him sooooo much!!!
  • My birthday. Almost the whole class came. And it's one of the best birthday I've ever had!
  • Good movies! And great people to see it with.
  • Stock market. I've learned alot. And now I understand whenever people talk about it.
  • Thyroid. Yes, my thyroid problem. I'm not exactly happy about it, but it's incredibly unforgettable. Plus, it explained why I was putting on weight rapidly.
  • Twitter. Syuen introduced me to it. I am kinda hooked.
  • Facebook. I'm hooked big time. It's one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century!
  • Lollipops. I knew about it in 2007. And I love my Lollipops bag!
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. The last we'll ever hear of Harry Potter.
  • New friends. The new ones I made in 2007.
The list doesn't end here. But these are quite significant of 2007.

So 2008 here I come. My new year's resolution: To be bitchier. Well not bitchier in a that sense. But bitchier in the sense that I want to think of myself first, not be put down by others and not afraid to fight back when they try. So yes, I'll be bitchier. Got a problem with that?


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: