11 December 2007

End of Hiatus

Yes yes, I do realise that I haven't updated my blog in a month or so. There's a simple explanation to this, I was busy and I don't have any idea on what to write. Even now I don't have any idea yet either.

I suddenly realise that my last post was kind of harsh towards that certain someone. Oh, don't worry, I was just letting off steam then.

Moving on, you guys remember about my post a while back about a certain Barbie lipgloss and a guy who looks dangerously close to my dreamguy? Guess what? I met him again last week. Not in Midvalley MAC, where he originally worked, but in Pavillion MAC, where he works right now. Well, let's just say, I was right then. That he was gay. Eventhough last time it wasn't that obvious, now it's so obvious that I can't even deny it anymore or even hope that deep down he likes women. Haha... Guess my gaydar was working quite properly back then. I think it became more obvious because he dresses more gay, he talks more gay, and he has developed that confidence only gay guys have. I bet he probably was a closet case back then, which is why it wasn't as obvious as it is now. He may even be newly gay. Oh, hell, whatever. No use in me contemplating it since he is so obviously gay and I so obviously can't get him. Actually, he looks so gay now that I don't think a female would be interested in him anyway. So if you see him, don't judge me for liking him. I mean, I didn't know back then, did I?

So..... I'm at work right now, at my aunt's office. Yup, in RHB. The stock market's been pretty boring so that's why I have time to write this blog entry.If you want to know, the KLCI closed at +10 today, Hong Kong at +725.74 and Singapore haven't closed yet. I mean, it has but it's not updated yet. Why you need to know Hong Kong and Singapore stock index is because it affects our stock market as well. As my aunt always say: Our stock market has no backbone.

Yes I've been learning. Good for me, huh? So yes, I plan to be active in the stock market in the future.

Anyway, I don't just get knowledge from working there, I get to do things I never did. I knew what stock might go up, which might come down. I ate nicely without the watchful eyes of my mother and the voice saying I'm fat. I pickup phone calls and tell people what their current stock price. I even get to send million Ringgit checks for the clients' pickup. I mean, how many of you ever touched a million bucks check let alone carry it all the way from one office department to another, get it signed, and then carry it to yet another department. Imagine holding 1.2 million in your hands. Wow. It almost felt like mine. Haha... Almost.

So yes the post titles 'End of Hiatus' because I started working already. I promise to update more. Well, at least this month.

LoVe~

MzP<3

No comments: