12 December 2007

Bad Hair Day

Today I'm having one of those terrible bad hair days. But what made today different and worth a mention is because I'm having a bad 'face' day as well. I mean, there are red marks/spots on my face that is just garrishly ugly. I don't even like looking at my face today.

Also I feel like I have anorexia today. I mean, I look in the mirror and see a fat person. Actually It's worse than anorexia. My pants barely fit, my mother says I'm getting fatter and I remember going to one of those gyms a few months ago and they measured my fat and concluded that I am 'obese'. Seriously people, maybe I'm not the only one who thinks I'm fat anymore. I gained 1 kg since the last time I checked. Eventhough it's 2 kgs less than when I had that thyroid problem. Yes, OK, I admit I might be fat. But I'm certainly not obese. C'mon! Obese people surely has waist size of more than 30 at least (we're talking inches here). Do I even look obese? I guess that's why I don't trust gyms anymore. Never ever. Awful money making scumbags.

And today the market's been so down. Something to do with Dow Jones being down as well. Told you our market got no backbone. Even as I'm writing this, KLCI is down -13.51. Hong Kong and Singapore is rerally down too. My advice? If you're really brave, enter the stock market now because the government will surely push stock up before the election. But don't do it if you're not brave enough or don't have money to spare. Somehow eventhough it's a good time to buy, I know people are scared when it comes to affairs of the money.

To make things worse, BF/exBF parents just came back from Paris. They bought me a pair of jeans. And guess what? I can't fit into it!! At all!!!!! When his mother bought the jeans, she thought it was small too but was thinking, Nah, she's skinny and can probably fit the jeans. So that's how I ended up with a tiny jeans sized XS. That just made me think that I am fat. So yes, the jeans are still in my closet waiting for the day it could fit me which, sadly to say, would never come lest I do liposuction. That makes the 2nd pair of jeans I'm keeping just 'in case' I lose weight. The day has yet to come.

So anyway, I had dinner with Julie the other day at The Curve. Where else? Kenny Rogers of course. It was quite fun catching up with her. Her stories are so... refreshing, if that's the word for it. We weren't as lucky as we was last time we went out though, courtesy of the Kenny Rogers there at the Curve. Please don't go there, I wouldn't recommend it. They were out of coleslaw and mac n cheese and spaghetti. My usual side dish: coleslaw and mac n cheese. So I wanted to eat their promotion dish. And they were out of that too! Had to wait more than 30 mins for them to cook the spaghetti. Then when I finally get the dish, it was undercooked. After I finished my meal, the waiter suddenly came and said mac n cheese is ready and if I wanted some. What, he wants me to pay for something they've done wrong? So Julie suggested he give it to us as complimentary since we waited so long. So yes, he did gave us a little bit of mac n cheese but it was severely undercooked that we couldn't stomach it so I ended up hiding some of it under my leftover chicken so as not to hurt the waiter's feelings. Especially since he asked us to finish it so that his manager doesn't know.

To end it, turns out the waiter was so kind because of another reason. When we got the bill and paid, he returned the balance with his name and phone number! We didn't know if it was meant for Julie or me though, so I just took it. Later I passed it to Julie since she's the single one of us both. I have no idea what she did with that piece of paper.

Now I seriouisly need to go to the toilet. So yes, this post ends here.

LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: