28 January 2008

The Little Shopaholic in Me

It already is 2008 and this is my first post this year. As of now, there are a few events I missed writing about. The few events (in order of occurance):

  1. Popo, Bozai and Nasya's birthday BBQ.
  2. New Year's Eve.
  3. My Birthday BBQ.
  4. Trip to Bandung.
  5. The big sleepover + slumber party.
I'm quite lazy to write about all of them actually. But they're all great. And 2008 is just staring!

Since 2008 too, I found out about the 'fake moon-landing' accusations. And I read all the arguments for and against it. I saw a few videos. Well, I don't have a conclusion just yet about what I think about it. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Who really knows?

I'm in the mood right now to write about my current wallet hunt. As you all know, my current Guess wallet has turned an incredibly ugly colour and I can't even close it anymore.

Seeing as I have too much cards to put in my wallet, a new criteria is that my new wallet has to be long. It's a nuisance because a long and pretty wallet is harder to find than I had anticipated.

I really want this new wallet to be of a better brand, or a different one than Guess. Hopefully better. And by 'better' I mean, more expensive.

So my wallet hunt hunt began yesterday. In Gardens. You know the new mall next to Midvalley Megamall. Love the stores there. So I tried Coach, Banana Republic, Guess, Armani Exchange, Miss Sixty and Nine West. The verdict: Coach is slightly overreaching. Didn't like anythin from Banana Republic. Nice ones in Guess but want something different. Nothing much in AX. No wallets in Miss Sixty. Found a nice one in Nine West, but was thinking of a better brand. If all else fails, I'll get the Nine West.

So the hunt'll continue end of this week, hopefully. Maybe this time I'll hit Pavillion. I've got to see Juicy Couture and Marc by Marc Jacobs (saw a nice one in their website) and a few others. Or if my mother is in a reeeaaallllllyyy good mood, I could convince her to share the price of a Coach. Although very unlikely. But just maybe I could get lucky. But I won't count on it.

Maybe my mother would go to the U.S. of A. very soon and I can get her to get me something cheap there. I also hear Coach is cheaper there. Maybe I should just wait until I get to Australia. They might have something nice with a decent price. Aussie brands are not that bad right? But please not from Supre. Well, because I need something better than Guess, right?

Any of you reading this thing, any suggestions? I'd like to have some ideas from you. Oh, and my favourite colour is pink. Just in case it isn't obvious to you. Just kidding.

OK, enough of my obviously boring post. Hey, add me on Facebook OK?

Muah, Mwah, Muax!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: