06 July 2007

Prince of Evil

I love my new kitten. It's the most adorable thing. Named him Prince, you know, after Prince William. Prince is 4 months old now. His birthday is on the 28th of February 2007(Julie's birthday!!). Next year I'm going to make a huge birthday party for his one year old birthday. And expect lots of you to show up! He'll be so big by that time. Then you guys can bring nice presents for him.

Talking about birthdays, remember, mine is on the
13th of January, a month before Prince's birthday. Again, presents, people!!

I'm so stuck at home doing nothing. I've put my social life on hold for that stupid BF/exBF who probably don't even appreciate it. Well, all of that is going to change. From now on I'll fill up my social life until there is no time for that BF/exBF. At that time, he won't be able to see me on a daily basis, and serve him right. Mwahahahahahahahaha.


Right now the only highlight of my month is watching Transformers and the seventh book of Harry Potter coming out on the 21st. Thats like less than 15 days away. Yay. When I get the book, I won't go out, won't pick up the phone, won't rea
d any sms and won't go online until I finish reading the book. There. This is due to the fact that my previous Harry Potter storyline surprises are always spoiled by someone telling me what happens and who died. All I know for the seventh book is that Harry Potter himself will die. And hopefully my darling Voldemort will live and he will rule the world better than he did before with me at his side. After all, the prophecy did say that one will live and the other will die or something like that. I wonder why people hate Voldemort so much. Seems only me who recognises his brilliant smartness and his power. Power is everything and there is noway young, naive and hopeless Harry Potter would ever defeat power of that much greatness. So there.

Yes, it's obvious that I do have a dark side. Having a dark side is not all that bad you know. In fact,

I'm sure you love cookies, am I right? I do. Mmmmmm,,....... Deeeelish.


There's a big advantage to being in the dark side. Like for instance, you can rule the world. And nobody can stop you!!!!! Well, the first step to be evil is to have an evil laugh. You know most evil people have this really evil laugh. Like Dr.Evil in Austin Powers, the Dracula in Van Helsing, Voldemort, and most evil witches.

And when you get to the higher stage of being evil, you will have the guts to say this to your friends.

Okay, I'm just going icon crazy today. But I do love being evil. Eventhough I have the good girl image. Well, you know, as they say,

LoVe~
MzP<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

evvilll. how can u lyk voldermot!! so evil,la u. haha.

how's everything?
missing me i bet. lol.

MzPinK13 said...

Come on, Voldemort is sooo good looking. I really really like him!!! Maybe he put me on a love potion!

By the way, I'm the only one who's supposed to be allowed to say his name.

See ya soon! Hopefully.

LoVe~
MzP<3