11 July 2007

Getting a Move On

What's your current mood?
To make lots of money!! In the mood to learn about money, assets, and to get a good stockbroker.


Name 3 schools u went to

SriKL, SKSJ, KYSM. I can list more.


Name 3 things u do when you're really
stressed
1. Punch something(not someone, if it's caused by a person I can hurt, I'll scratch). Cause I usually get stressed when I'm angry so I let it out on tables/walls.
2. Cry. I don't really like people to see me cry so I'll lock myself up in my room or go somewhere a little private or just make it look like I'm not crying.
3. If can't do anything, I'll just bear with it. By the way, I do good under pressure. I make friends under pressure. I'll actually study and work under pressure.

3 names u go by
Zulaikha
Zue.
K. Ayka.
I have more: Zouk, Su'tida, Zuey, Zeus.

3 of ur favourite foods

Pizza with lots of toppings.
Ice cream, maybe cookies and cream or praline flavoured.
Marshmallows covered in caramel and chocolate.

3 things u'r wearing right now
Tank top, jeans, belt.

who's in the house with u?

Mama, Ala Balkis(my aunt), Zuhrie, Zuheri,
the maids.

who r u thinking about right now?

The BF/exBF. He just called.

tell me, who's ur special now?

Guess that'll be my BF/exBF. I just destroyed something of his(you know, under stress and also that I was so furious with him) and now we're good.

who do u wanna be with right now?

Good question. I won't tell you. Let's just say that it's out of pure lust that I want to 'be' with him. I don't have real feelings for this particular guy. You know, just another pretty face.


who did u last talk to on the phone?

BF/exBF. Called because his niece woke him up. Just wanted to check on me. And he misses me.

who do u sit next to in your class?

Right now I don't have formal classes. Just Spanish classes, next to Lion-na(that's Leeana, brother's girlfriend). Used to sit next to Sailormoon, Superwoman Grace and Ee Fei the Fly in Taylors. Miss them so much!!!

who do u wish u were right now?

Angelina Jolie. Then I'd get to be with Brad Pitt(Did you know his real name is William Bradly Pit??). And I'd get to travel the world. And have lots of money and get to adopt kids and have them with my last name.

where do u live?
Subang. Where the magic happens.

where is ur handphone?

Charging. Yes, people, I finally charge my phone. If you want to reach me, you can reach me now. Until tomorrow when the battery will be out again and I'll be too lazy to charge. Again.


where do u sleep?

On my twin four poster bed. In my house in Subang. Soon it'll change. Then, yay!!


where is the last place u took a ride
to?
Midvalley. Last night to watch Transformers again. Got stabbed in my tummy again. Shit(I'm allowed to swear to show extremes) it hurts. By the way, I meant pierce my navel.


where are u now?

Home, in Subang
in the computer room. Don't really believe in going out to use the computer when I have internet connection at home.

what was the last thing u ate?

My maid's fabulous and famous Maggi goreng.

what colour shirt r u wearing?

Yellow.... I think. A little brownish.

what is the closest item near u

Colour pencils. I was... ehem... 'expressing' my creativity this afternoon. That was hours ago and I've still yet to keep the colour pencils.

what is ur favourite colour?

Pink. Please tell me you know that. I mean even if you never knew me, you can see it in this page right? Peter, you're excused.


what was the last movie that u watched?

Confessions of a Young Bride. I hate the ending. She should end up with the good-looking guy. If we're talking about cinema movie, it's Transformers(twice). That movie is so fucking good(again, I'm only swearing to show extremes. I mean have you ever heard me say f**k?). I recommend the movie to everyone. The CGI is beyond.


when did u start school?

2 plus. Yes, I was a genius when I was young. My father thought school will enhance the genius in me, but instead it suppresses it. Damn. If only I didn't go to school. I'd still have that genius in me.

when is ur birthday?

13th January. Now that you know, you're obliged to remember. No excuse. Put it in your calendar and put phone alarms. I'll be expecting lots of gifts next year!!

when did u last go to the mall?

Yesterday. Midvalley. Went to see Transformers and get stabbed in the tummy again. Do you know that there is a 3 year waiting list for anyone to open a shop there? I mean Midvalley, not my tummy.


What are you listening to right now?

The fan. Hold on, I'll switch on iTunes. The song that came up is... Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop. I didn't even know I had that song in my iTunes.

A part of a song lyric that's in your
mind?
Que hiciste? The new JLo song. I means 'What did you do?' I love that song. Don't know the lyrics though because it's in Spanish. One day I'll memorise the lyrics. Oh and part of the song 'Big Girls Don't Cry'.


Your three plans for tmrw?

Wake up early. If you know me that is seriously something I have to plan first. I'm a night person. Almost, what's that word?, nocturnal, if you will.

What do you want?

A job. So I can get money to start investing. I want to be wealthy before I get too old. Then what's the fun in that?

Are you feeling hungry?

For something cold and sweet. Maybe an ice cream. Or ice blended Vanilla from Coffee Bean. Or Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks.

Who do you miss right now?
My friends. Sailormoon. Superwoman!! You're soooooo far in Kuching, Grace! Julie, though I'll probably meet her on Saturday. And Eiman in Australia. And of course my BF/exBF. Hope his niece turns up the TV volume and wake him up again so he'll call.

Last friend(s) you talked to?

Julie in SMS. And Syuen. Syuen a.k.a. Arsyan is this friend I had since I was 5/6. We were neighbours. Still contact him occasionally. He's 5 years older than me.

What do you like about last night?

I got my navel piercing again! Yay. And watching Transformers with BF/exBF. He's like this kid who started talking about buying a second hand car that'll transform and turn into a butt-kicking super-cool Camaro. Personally,I like the Pontiac Solstice better.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Doctor. Teacher. Model. And a whole lot of other things. Yeap, I was indecisive from the beginning.

Do you play games?

Yes. I'd be a pretty boring person if I don't. I love games. Board games, computer games. Games of the heart.... Muahahahaha.


What song did you last hear?

Don't Tell Me-Avril Lavigne. I love this song. It's like telling a guy, "I'm not cheap you stupid man-whore. And I'm just not that interested."

Person you hate most?

I made a list of 10 people I hate the most. I really think There is one person I hate the most. Let's not put the 10 names here. Waste of space.

Who makes you laugh the most?
Sailormoon and Grace. Oh, and Aimi(when I can stand her... hehehe...). They really made my days in Taylors.

In a few words, explain what makes you
love someone?
Personality. I can read most people and looks alone just don't cut it. If you're a bad boy, there will be crush and lust. But a semi good personality can make my heart jump. Oh, looks as a first impression. If you take care of your looks then I know you at least want to impress me. That's flattering.

What were you doing this morning at 9
a.m?
9 a.m.?
Isn't that, like, before dawn? I mean who wakes up before dawn?

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Talk on the phone with BF/exBF. Reply Julie's SMS.

Say something.
Yay. I don't know, just feel like saying "Yay."

I'm in the mood to do surveys like this alot these days. Expect another one soon, okay?


LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: