13 July 2007

Have I Changed?

How much have I changed?

---- 6 Years Ago -------

1. How old were you?
13 years old.

2. Where did you go to school?
Kolej Yayasan Saad, or in short, KYS.

3. Where did you work?
Did not work... too young to work.

4. Where did you live?
Subang, USJ2.

5. Where did you hang out?
MidValley. Sometimes Subang Parade.

6. Did you wear glasses?

Yup.

7. Who was your best friend(s)at that
time?
Out of school, it was Iman. In school, Hanaa. Really, that Hanaa. Seems weird right? Well, see how much we have changed?

8. How many tattoos did you have?
Zero. Getting a tatt at 13 is so against the law.

9. How many piercings did you have?
A pair. Ears. Everybody had those.

10. What car did you drive?
No license yet. I was young.

11. Had you been to a real party?
Maybe not the 'real' ones.

12. Had your heart broken?
Just by a crush. Nothing too serious.

13. Were you
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
At 13? You'd better run if I told you I was married. Or divorced!!! Was only 'taken' at the end of the year.


-------------2 years ago-----------

1. How old were you?

17 years old. Still young.

2. Where did you go to school?

Still KYS. My last year.

3. Where did you work?

Too lazy to work. Plus SPM takes enough of my time already.

4. Where did you live?
Subang. USJ11. Yea, I moved.

5. Where did you hang out?
Midvalley, Pyramid, One Utama, KLCC,... you know, the lot.

6. Did you wear glasses?
Oooh, not anymore. Contacts already.

7. Who were your best friend(s)?
Iman is still my outside best friend, we were actually closer. Inside KYS, Julie! Yea, Hanaa and I had a fallout. Sad. She was really a great friend.

8. How many tattoos did you have?
None. Still illegal to get a tatt at 17.

9. How many piercings did you have?
The pair in my ear. And a new navel one. Only it got closed that year.

10. What car did you drive?
Got my 'L' license but not 'P' yet. So still got no car.

11. Had your heart broken?
I guess. Maybe. Don't remember much. I break more hearts than get my heart broken. Hey, I was still carefree. And the idea of a commitment? I'll be running for my life!

12. Were you
Single/Taken/Married/Divorce?
Still single. I know it's legal to get married then, but still can't grasp commitment. Had lots of on/off two week relationships. See what I mean by hating commitment?


--------------------Today--------------
------

1. How old are you?
19 years old. Damn, I'm old.

2. What school do u go to?
Taylor's College. Not now though, now I'm lazing rotting at home.

3. Where do you live?
Still USJ11. Can't wait to move this year.

4. Do you wear glasses?
Nope, still on my contacts. In fact, I wear less glasses than I did 2 years ago.

5. Who are your best friends?
Still Iman!!!! Though she's in Indonesia now, furthering her studies(All the best Iman!!!). In Taylor's I had a few. JiyZ a.k.a Sailormoon, GracieWacie a.k.a. Superwoman, Ee Fei a.k.a. The Fat Fly, Aimi a.k.a President of MRS, The Boys(Sam, Kev, Wilson, Peter) and, well, lots more.

6. Do you talk to your old friends?
Still contacting Julie. And I do talk to my old friends. Just not frequently enough. Had a nice outing with them the other day. That was nice. Glad to see we all can still get along!

7. How many piercings do you have?
The earrings pair, another one on my left ear, and re-pierced my navel.

8. How many tattoos?
Okay, I know it's legal to get one now, but wouldn't want to ruin my nice skin with something so permanent.

9. What kind of car do you have?
'The Butterfly Car'. That's what it's been nicknamed as(not by me). It's the cute Kelisa which is quite a sight of pink and butterflies.

10. Has your heart been broken?
Well, yes. My stupid ungrateful boyfriend tried to cheat on me. Damn. Wish I still don't want commitment. But now I do. I've grown up, huh?

11. Are you
Single/Taken/Married/Divorce?
So 'taken' that I'm practically married! Seriously. He's the BF/exBF. People call him my BF/exBF/Husband now. But I'm not married. Not yet, at least.



Hey you guys, Why don't you try this? Then I can know how much you've change.


LoVe~
MzP<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a twit. Doing surveys without the right Her Royal Majesty the Queen's English.

I shall offer you services of editing your blog posts before you can post it for other people's view for I fear that you might embarrass yourself.

After all, you said that I am your bestfriend in school. I do not like friends who do not know the correct grammar of HMS Queen's English.

Don't be a twit. Sorry, I am quite pedantic.

MzPinK13 said...

Show yourself, little anonymous person.

You're funny.