25 June 2007

The Beginning

Okay, my exams are over. What now? Trying to apply for scholarships. A task which is alot more easier said than done. First, I don't hav ethe qualifications to apply for any scholarships if referring to my A-levels results. Most are asking for a minimum of 2As and 1B. If we're talking about my SPM results, I'm qualified, mostly. Somehow I don't get it. A-levels is so much more harder than SPM but the qualifications are still higher. Just feel that it's not being fair especially to people like me. I knew I should have just went to Matriks instead. I'd be saving my parents some goddamn hell of a lot of money and be lined up to a local university by now.

My brother is so bloody lucky to have gotten his scholarship. He'll be leaving this Tuesday. Wish that was me. This end of exams period is just hell of a lot more depressing than I thought it would be. End of exam means start of facing the music. Reality. Real life. Something I've just been avoiding all this while. I'll tell you that I hate pressure and run away as far as I can from it. But I actually work really,really well under pressure. It's scary. I'm also self proclaimed Queen of Procrastination. You will probably never find a person that procrastinates as much as me. If I'm not careful, I'll end up like Da Vinci. One of the greatest inventors of all time but not known for it because of his lack of follow-up to his ideas. Well, at least he's famous for something.

The only good news now is that I've gotten a conditional offer for UNSW and Monash in Australia. What am I doing? I don't know actually. Oh well, wish me lots of luck! Because I surely need it.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: