27 July 2006

Mina

Met Julie in MidValley... Seriously glad to see her after so long, and it wasn't even planned! I stumbled across her with my other senior. So, we went shopping together and I brought her home. First time she's ever been to my house. As usual, we talked and talked and talked and talked until... well, until she had to go home(we never ran out of topic to talk about. Introducing my best pal in my boarding school last year. Wanna know how close we are? Really, terribly close. I actually followed her wherever she went. Literally. Except during class. We ate, study, talked, and everything else together. It sounds stupid, yes, but I was sort of attached to her. Those were my boarding school days. Now, she lost A LOT of weight, and she looks prettier than ever. Said she had been on a diet, and to the gym a lot. I really got to get some tips about slimming down from her. My mom still thinks I'm fat.

Last night I went to see the Pussycat Dolls concert. They actually came to Malaysia! It was really a surprise as I thought they wouldn't even be allowed in Malaysia's airport. It was much more a surprise when they came out wearing thir usual sexy ensemble. Seriously. Malaysia, being a Muslim country and all, never allowed this. Ever. When Mariah Carey came to perform, she wasn't even allowed a costume change. I have no idea why that rule was formed. It is stupid, to say the least. Costume changes make a concert interesting. But the Pussycat Dolls were actually allowed costume changes. Once again, I have no idea why that rule is put aside this time. I'm confused. I remember the Spice Girls weren't even allowed entry in Malaysia. I wonder why Pussycat Dolls are any different. Their dressing is almost the same with the Spice Girls, if not worse. Not that I'm complaining. I'm really happy they came. I'm just thinking of all the times in the past famous singers can't perform here because of their dressing, and wish they could. Just felt it wasn't fair, because PCD could perform easily here. Funny, right?

You know, I'm actually getting good in the abascus. Haha. The ancient Chinese counting machine(Not machine exactly, maybe an instrument). Learnt it in the internet. Useful, really. I can do Addition and Substraction only though, but I think I'm getting good. You know they said if you're good, you could be faster than a calculator. I don't think I am, but I would like to think I am. Hehe. When my father knew, he said, "Amazing, right, the internet? You could probably learn to make nuclear bombs with them."

Right now I'm having celebrity crushes on Johnny Depp, Josh Hartnett and Brandon Routh. My celebrity crushes change every few weeks or days. So far, I had crushes on(not in any particular order):

1. Johnny Depp
2. Travis Fimmel
3. Josh Hartnett
4. Brandon Routh
5. Ethan Hawke
6. Jude Law
7. Brad Pitt
8. Matthew McConaughney
9. Chad Micheal Murray
10. Kaka
11. Ioan Grufford
12. Collin Farrell
13. Chris Evans
14. Kevin Peake
15. Aaron Carter
16. Vin Diesel
17. Orlando Bloom
18. Channing Tatum
19. Jesse McCartney
20. Adam Garcia
21. Ben Affleck
22. Hayden Christensen
23. Devon Sawa

Guess what? That's not all... Hey, I have an idea! I'll make a post about these celebrities I like... Just out of boredom and fun... Later!

LoVe~

MzP<3








No comments: