07 July 2006

Felis

I just read my blog entries in MSN. Yup, I have one in MSN. Before I started this blog, when I started to blog seriously. I always wonder how could I write really nice stuff sometimes? I mean, when I read it back, my english is good, and I can manage to make an entry really interesting. Weird, because whenever I am writing a blog entry(or anything, for that matter), I never feel like my english is good. I never felt the blog is interesting enough. Well, as long as other people like it, I won't mind. By the way, the title for this particular piece of entry, is the same with another entry of mine in MSN.

So, today, I would want to make the title real. So I'll write something 'Happy!'. Well, if you don't already know, 'Felis' means 'Happy'. In Spanish.

What makes me happy is thinking about nice things. Well, now I want to make a wishlist. That makes me happy. What I learn in Economics class is that economics is trying to "satisfy unlimited wants with limited resources." So these are my unlimited wants....

Wishlist 2006

1. Chris Evans!!


Okay! I know, I know. Haha start a wishlist with wishful thinking huh? But then what else is a wishlist for?! I'm serious though, can I have him?.....

2. A Beverly Hills Crib!

You must be thinking, When the hell is she going to learn? Well, never! I mean, who wouldn't want a crib in Beverly Hills? Beats me.

3. BMW Z4 (2006)Imagine this in light baby pink. That's a real dream come true.... Someday....

4. Miss Protocole watch by Piaget


This is pretty amazing, huh? The whole thing attractive about this is that a million straps are available for this piece of art. At a terribly, terribly, terrible price, of course. The price of style.

5. Manolo Blahnik shoes...

Beautiful babies. I'm sure you and everyone in the world know the big cost of owning even a pair of these babies. What I would do to actually get my hands on one, I have no idea.

6. A Valentino/Oscar de la Renta/Alexander Mcqueen Dress


The dress in the picture is a Valentino, but I'd do with whichever one dress from the three above.

7. Endless supply of chocolates!!!


Which girl can't resist chocolate?? Can you imagine a lifetime of chocs? I sure can!

Actually now I'm out of ideas... Obviously not out of wishes, I have too much! If I put it all, it'll be endless... Guess I'm just keeping the rest to myself... Or maybe I'll make another one... It's definitely fun!

LoVe~

MzP<3

No comments: