14 July 2006

La Chica Rosa...@->~

La Chica Rosa. I like it. Well, originally, I meant The Pink Girl, but I checked and found out that 'Chica' and 'Rosa' has another meaning. Chica could also mean 'little'. Rosa, naturally means 'rose'. So when I write La Chica Rosa, you could read it as 'The Pink Girl' or 'The Little Rose'. Isn't that sweet?

Life to day is a bit boring, even to me. So I wouldn't bore you with the details of it. The most interesting thing I did today was pick up my ID. Which sucked by the way because my picture looks like a still life of me crying(or something to that effect).

Burnt my toungue 2 days ago. I was eating something sizzling and underestimated the heat. Burnt my whole tongue plus part of my throat. Still feeling the pain now. To make things worse, I ate another sizzling dish the next day. I was careful with the heat this time, but not something else. At this place I went to eat, there's a free glass of lemonade for every sizzling meal we ordered. Guess what heppened to my ultra-sensitive tongue? Acid burn. Two different kinds of burn in two days. How 'lucky' of me.

Excuse me for a bit but my mood in writing doesn't seem to exist today, so to say it sucks is probably an understatement. Believe it or not, I am actually thinking about entering an essay writing contest. Well, don't laugh. FIne, I do seem to realize my english is not extremely good, but I do have ideas for this essay. I'll tell you how it goes.

My cat, Clara is here. Seeking attention from me as always. When I don't give her attention, she starts climbing everywhere. I guess she's bored. I totally understand. Taking care of 2 little kittens who do nothing except for sleep and suck on milk can get pretty old.

Clearly, I have absolutely nothing to say. So I'll stop boring you with my blabbers. Except, did I tell you I seriously don't have anything with my boyfriend anymore? Well, yea, except he doesn't know it yet. My relationships never really lasted for more than two weeks. I lost interest in him two weeks in the relationship. It's two months now, and he's so far from me, and he still doesn't know it yet. One more reason, I don't do well in long distance stuff. Told you I'm only looking for fun. If he's not here, where's the fun in that? I'm done now. Later.

LoVe<3
MzP

No comments: