18 August 2006

An Excess of Phlegm

As u die hard fans of Harry Potter know, 'An Excess of Phlegm' is a chapter in the 6th book. Funnily, it's also my condition right now. Quite sick with flu and a sore throat (the recent haze and all). Well I'm not exactly a die hard fan of Harry Potter, just rereading the books before the 7th book comes out. I'm more of a fan of (whisper) Voldemort (gasp)... He is so hot! I really hope J.K. Rowling doesn't suddenly change the ending of the last book, I kind of like the idea of Harry Potter dying. A few reasons :
1. My friend(who's a real die hard fan) says if 7 is the last book then she'd rather Harry die. At least after she finishes the book she won't start wondering what Harry does for the rest of his life. I totally agree.
2. Aren't we already showered with books and movies with happy endings(especially from Steven Spielberg)? I'm sick of all these 'tears of joy' stories. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sadist, but depict something related to real life for once(although Harry Potter is not exactly real life).
3. Last but not least, my most important opinion and reason Harry Potter should die is... because I want to be united with my dear Dark Lord Voldemort after he kills Harry and rule the world together!!!! MwahahahahahahaHAHA

Back to my life. Just went through the Biology lab test today. My AS trial exam. It was totally hard. Terribly hard. Well, I don't really want to talk about it.

I suspect there's a virus on my computer right now. I have no idea what's wrong with it. It became painfully slow, laggy, and I can't open some files. All these virus talk makes me wish I was using Mac instead of Windows. Why? Because there isn't any official virus written for Mac. Makes sense because if I want to write a computer virus and become really well known and popular because of it, I'd probably write it for Windows as more people uses Windows and it will spread around faster than Mac. Unfortunately, I, being the receiving end of the viruses, am using Windows. One day I'll get a MacBook, you'll see.

I'm terribly hungry now, waiting for my food which currently is being cooked. It'll be done anytime now... Cya!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: