23 August 2006

Guilt and Bad Days

I'm not in college today because I woke up this morning with a terrible chest pain. It was quite bad, I couldn't straighten myself up. I didn't feel like going to the college anyway today. Just had a lab exam yesterday and it was a complete disaster. I have no idea what the question wants me to do. My experiments just doesn't work, and gave me no results at all. It was just terrible. Well, let's not talk about it.

Monday was my friends birthday, and I totally forgot about it!!! Until Tuesday. I feel extremely guilty because we were quite close during boarding school days. She was part of the 'Makan(Eat) Group'. We were the group who'll get together because of food. Whenever we get food, we'll get for the four of us, and eat and talk together. It was fun. I still feel guilty now, because it's been two days since her birthday and I couldn't get myself to pick up the phone to call her. I can't bring myself to admit to her that I forgot her birthday after being pretty sure she remembered my birthday in January. What am I supposed to do?! Help!

My exams are just next week. I'm scared to death as I'm not prepared! Guess I've been a little too caught up in Harry Potter(which I'm almost done reading, btw) and my terrible phlegm condition. I'm just dead scared. The exam timetable is not exactly favourable to me, anyway. I've got Economics and Chemistry paper on the same day. It couldn't get worse than that, but I'm not supposed to say that just in case they do make it worse for my next exam(which is AS-6 weeks!!!!!!!). I'm perspiring just thinking about it.

My life is just so not interesting right now. Sorry guys. I'm bound to get writer's block anytime now and at that time, don't think I'll be writing anything for this blog right here. I just thank god I don't have to take English paper. Can't afford to get writer's block if I have a whole paper where I'm supposed to write and depend only on my own head. After all these medication, I don't think my head will ever be the same again...


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: