25 March 2008

Today.

Today my life hit an all time low of all time lows. It qualifies very very much into the worst day of my life. The worst day of my life. Worst ever. I'm scared to say it can't get any worse than this because I know that life will somehow creep up on you and hit you in the face when you least expected it. No matter how prepared you are.

So yes, to follow up my worst day ever is probably my worst week ever as well. I have tests tomorrow, and the day after. And an assignment due early next week. Plus another homework which I don't have any idea how to do since it's a recording homework. Like, I have to record my voice and email it to the lecturer.

My exam tomorrow is at 10a.m. but I'm so tired I don't think I can even make it.

My mom just wouldn't give me a break, would she? And here I am, feeling like a miserable depressed asshole that just never got lucky. I would maintain that I was (and am) innocent. Guilty in some ways but still innocent enough. Innocent enough to not deserve all this. Hah. Yea, if life was as simple as erasing things I just wrote. Then this world wouldn't have a purpose right?

I wish people saw how hard I tried. Then you'll know. Then she'll know. Then they'll know. All of them. All of you.

I had better study now. I'm not planning to fail my Finance paper. Or my IT paper. Or anything else for that matter. Not to prove them wrong. But for self-satisfaction. Myself.

I'll make it happen, even against the odds.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: