20 March 2008

Easter!

I don't know why I'm so happy about Easter for. Well, maybe it's because of the long weekend. No classes on Friday and Monday. Nice. The only thing not nice about it is that I have tests next week!!! And skipping ISYS123 lecture isn't that nice either. Especially when the topic presented is supposed to be really important.

However, I'm not going to let those things dampen my spirits. So, holiday!! Wow. Tomorrow we're either going to the beach for a picnic or to the city to eat desserts. Yay. Sounds nice. And guess what? A certain someone's going to visit me tomorrow. Double yay. Only he'll be staying for 10 days. I think that's a little overstaying his welcome. But, whatever. At least I wouldn't have to cook for 1 for the next week or so.


Speaking of cooking, tonight I made Honey Soy Mushrooms for dinner. It was really yum! Glad I made it. I look for lots of recipes on the internet these days. There's like a whole variety to choose from, and some of them fits my budget nicely.


Speaking of budget! Reminds me. Note to self: Get a job!

I bought posters at the poster sale in uni last week. I've put them up in my room, and my room feels cozier, a lot more like home. Because it was too empty. And emptiness in my room just reminds me of the emptiness of my heart! (OK, didn't mean to maudlin here). OMG, can I live for one minute without drama?!? Guess I can't. Yes, I'm one of those girls who has a life full of drama, and alternating between two extremes.

My posters:
Yup, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. You can see my laptop on my desk in the Hepburn picture. And the small picture next to Marilyn is the perfect thing. Julie's gift. One of her paintings that I helped her with during Form 5. Love it!!! Even my housemate said it's really nice.

Today I have new friends: Steve and Belinda. Knew them from Debbie. It's nice knowing new people. I should take pictures. Next time though. OK? I don't feel like whipping out a camera when we're eating lunch. Haha.

OK, gotta shower now. It's so late already. I guess everyone's filled with festive mood because I hear people partying outside. One of those days. I bet they'll still be partying at 4. Oh well, holiday right? Let them. It's kind of nice to hear drunken screams and shouts in the middle of the night. Someone out there is having fun!

I better get some rest now. It's pretty late. Going to the city tomorrow! No beach though... *sob* But th city's good enough. Especially in terms of food...

Good night!

Muah. Mwah. Muax.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: