20 March 2008

Land of OZ, Chapter 2

Guess what? I baked cookies last night! Chocolate chip cookies. OMG, that was soooo tiring, but when it's done, it was well worth it. My first batch got a little burnt though, but my second batch was nice enough. My friends say it's quite nice. But to me, it still needs work. The cookie dough is superb though. I feel like like eating the whole bowl instead of baking it.

Tonight I baked another few cookies. So here's one delish pic.
The first batch I made today are the bigger ones. It' softer than the smaller ones. The smaller one are very crispy. I can only upload one photo as I think there's something wrong with the internet. Maybe it's just too slow. So it does look quite delicious right? Yummy.

That was the first time ever I uploaded a picture I took myself. That feels good. I've just recently got my laptop, and also my own camera! It's pink!!!
The new Sony Cyber-shot with touch screen. And my laptop is the new Sony VAIO CR. The one in pink!!! With 200 GB hard disk. Super cool. I love them. Soooo much. Too bad I can't put in anymore pics. I might do it later.

So, my transition to university is still underway, even after 4 weeks of class. Some subjects I find quite easy and others, relatively hard. Or maybe I'm not working hard enough. But I'm trying to! Seriously.

One thing's improved though, as you can see. My cooking skills. Maybe I should just change courses to culinary arts. That should be interesting.

Oh, and my Spanish skills have been improving too. Si. I've been annoying people by chatting with them in Spanish. That was quite nice.

I've also been quite close with my housemates. Especially Lidya. With Phing and Nicole and Claire. They're great housemates. Probably some of the best you could ever ask for. Then there are classmates too, Debbie and Nina and a few others whom I forgot their names. Then, of course, there are my old friends here who are always fun to hang out with. But I do really miss my friends back home. I wonder if the next time we meet, will we change or still be the same? It's quite scary when you come ti think of it. We all might have moved on.

I'm still trying to click my heels and say, 'There's no place like home." But at least now I realize being stuck in the land of OZ is not that bad anymore.

I've soo got to sleep now. It's like, 2 in the morning and I've got an early class tomorrow.

So, good night! Or rather, good morning!


LoVe~
MzP<3>


No comments: