07 February 2007

Happy Feet

Why you hugging me?

He told me too.

Stop it.

No, you like it.

Some some weird twisted unexplainable reason, this quote is stuck in my head. Been annoying my classmates by repeating over and over and over again in class. You know the quote 'If you can't beat them, join them?' Well Sailormoon and Fei has joined me in this. Gracie still hadn't come to it yet. But she did write it in her blog as the random quotes she heard recently. I think she'll succumb to it later since she loves Happy Feet as much as I do and we both are swearing off fish forever so we don't destruct the penguins' food chain. (Though she did just eat a Dory fish recently... she must be punished!!!!!) Well, we think salmon and stingrays don't count so we still eat the occasional fish now and then. They call us the penguin activists. Hello, you would be one too if you see them hugging each other.... Awwwwwww......

Right now is my free period where I don't take Chemistry so while they're all slaving away trying to concentrate in Ms Careen's class, I get to quote Happy Feet in The Web!!!!! How supercool is that?!?

Well, It's time for my next class now. See you guys very soon. And remember, DON'T eat FISH!!!!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: