10 November 2006

Learning Outcomes

The things I learnt yesterday and today:

1. Tiger Woods' handicap is -6 (negative!). Well, technically, if it's negative it's not a handicap anymore is it? Poor Tiger Woods, imagine playing golf with someone handicapped 20. His overall score has to be added by a whole 6! Well, it pays to be too damn good at something.

2. Last minute studying doesn't work for A-Levels exams. Especially Chemistry. Let's just hope I don't get a D.

3. The Haber process. It is making ammonia out of nitrogen and hydrogen. Conditions, high pressure of 250atmosphere, moderate tamperature of 450degrees Celsius and with the presence of iron catalyst. Oh well, at least the knowledge os good for something.(You've really got to bear with me)

4. Growing wisdom teeth hurts like hell! And I have to give up chocs! (well, I learnt this in the last few days.)

5. Mohan only looks at me when I'm saying something about YY. Wish he'd look at me like that in class when I have no idea what he's talking about and need his help in some stupid Econs question.

6. After reading Deception Point, my third Dan Brown book, I see the one thing three of his books have in common. All of them has a people taking instructions from an anonymous caller. Like the bishop and albino in Da Vinci Code, the butler in Angels and Demons and the Delta group in Deception Point. I think that's why he decided to stop writing for a while, because his ideas are a bit too similar in his books.

7. Sleeping late before an exam totally takes it's toll on me. My brain was so slow during Chemistry that I think if I didn't study too late last night, I might have known more about Chemistry. I certainly would have not taken too much time to answer one question.


There you go, all the things I've learnt today and yesterday. I've just realised that it's a good thing knowing what I've learned. I feel more worthy of living in this world knowing there is something knowledgeable. Maybe these knowledge will be useful. You never know, I could be chatting with Tiger Woods one day and he might just test me on my knowledge of 'his golf' which, obviously, is most of his life. Then, I would get his question right and we might just fall in love and we'll live happily ever after in golf world. Bet you never knew his handicap. I'm one step ahead of you in getting his attention, so the probability of me being with hime just increased 0.0001%. Ha!

You know, my previous entry about the Money/Shells? I wonder what will happen if I send it to a local magazine/newspaper. Think they would publish it? I really need to let the world politicians know about my point of view a bout the currency. Hey, they might actually consider it and we'll live a better life beacause of some Cowry shells. Think about it. I might actually have a point!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: