02 November 2006

Festivities and Shoes

Today is the 10th day of Aidifitri. So far, this year is not as fun as the past years, what with me being in the middle of my AS finals and my brother being just a month away to his SPM. I really should be studying now because my Math Statistics paper is tomorrow. Statistics! It's like the topic in math that I hate he most. Can't believe I have to do a whole paper about it for finals.

When we went for Raya shopping, my mum bought me some sort of lip gloss from MAC. It's a new line in MAC called Lip Varnish and the effect is like putting on lipstick with clear gloss. I love it! The shade I bought is called 'Cute yet Sexy' (cute name right?) which is sort of a dull pink colour. Then, I got shoes. This nice deep brown(to go with my raya outfit) peep-toe sling-back wedges form MNG. Actually, I saw a slightly prettier pair in Guess but it's buckeld and I don't want them because those buckled shoes are so troublesome, especially when I need to take them off and put them back on again very often. Trust me, going for 'Raya' at various houses barely keeps the shoes on my feet. So why bother for shoes? Well, since we keep on taking them off and putting them on again, people would definitely notice what shoes I wear. Plus, if someone steps out of the house and see a fabulous pair, they would think, Whoa, I woder who owns that. Then, I come out and step nicely into the shoes which will definitely get some awstruck reaction. Well, actually, if I want to be totally truthful, the houses we go to during raya are of old people, so actually, they wouldn't tell the difference between Louis Vuitton and Bata. But a girl can always dream, can she?


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: