14 December 2006

My Substitue for a Blog Entry

Been having quite a writer's block lately, so I'm not in the mood(and can't) write interesting things in this blog. The best news in my life so far? Well I've got an interview for a job. A simple job where I actually have to promote makeup. That's what I'll be doing during the holidays, work. How incredibly boring.

So in the absence of mood, wit and everything else that I need to have to write, I decided to put those lame things in my blog where it is not needed of me to write anything. I found a few sites for this... So instead of knowing me by reading what I write, you can know me by these (maybe inappropriate) things I put here. Enjoy!

This is the first:
You Are a Coy Flirt
You may not seem like you're flirting, but you know exactly what you're doing.You draw people in, very calculatingly, without them even knowing.Subtle and understated, you know how to best leverage your sex appeal.A sexy enigma, you easily become an object of obsession.


I've got to admit, this is quite true. Why? Beacuse some boys don't see me as the flirting type, because they don't realise if I'm flirting with them in the first place. The obsession part is quite true too. What can I say? They find me irresistable... (Haha, whatever, right)

That's it for today. I'll get something else in my next entry. At least until my writer's block dissapears and my mood appears.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: