17 December 2006

Eye Colour and Music

I'm still not into writing any latest entry today. Having writer's block and just in no mood to write. So I'll be posting one of those things I found.


Your Eyes Should Be Brown
Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom
What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart


Well, I do have brown eyes. No surprises there today.


This is another thingy for this entry today...

Your Musical Tastes Match: Jennifer Garner
See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)


Actually, I have no idea why I even bothered doing that. I already knew I have Jennifer Garner's taste in music, of all people. I really don't know why her. I don't mean anything bad by it, actually. Does similar tastes in music show similar personality? I'm guessing, maybe, since I think Ben Affleck's hot too.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: