06 April 2006

Desastre

Disaster. What's that title got to do with my life? One word.

Interview.

Yup, you get the picture. By Securities Commision (I know, what's that, right?). Nevermind, I wouldn't want to go through explaining it to people over and over again. Log on to their website. This companny is big and extra selective about giving out their scholarship. Wrote an essay close to a thousand words for their application. This shows that I really want it. But the future with SC just seems so bleak at the moment. Seriously bleak after the interview. Well, one of those things in life...

This Friday is Iman's birthday. Bestest best friend. Sad thing is that I wouldn't be there. I mean here. I mean in the country. Yea, I have to miss her birthday. I feel damn bad and guilty. After my birthday party which she livened(is there such a word?) up. I really want to be there with her but now I don't think I could even see her on her birthday. Her 18th. Once in a lifetime. I really should be punished for that. Love her to bits, and can't even attend her birthday party.

I miss everybody right now. Really want them to be here. Iman, Julie, Arse, and the whole lot of my other friends. I don't want to go through another interview. Why is it all so hard?

In the waiting room before the interview, I meet people. Other people around me. Straight 1A, straight As are all around me, printed clearly on their certificates. I feel like nothing atound them Don't know why they even bother to call me for the interview. Until now I can see the dissaprovement on the interviewers' faces. It's like "what the hell are you doing here?" The same thing was running through my head too.

I want to be five again. Seeing my little brother, I feel like his life is just so free. Like in a protective bubble. My bubble is burst so long ago. What I'd give to get it back.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: