19 April 2006

Castigo

Yea, I know castigo means punishment. That's why it's my title. I believe that when a lot of bad things happen to me, a good thing is coming. But I didn't actually think it'd go the other way around. Guess God wants me to enjoy the life first before something truly terrible happens to me.

So what exactly happened to me? Long story. If you really want to know, here it is.

After my SPM resullts came out (SPM is this really major exam, sort of like O-Levels), I was really hoping for a scholarship. So I applied to everything I can get my hands on. Including Bank Negara(central bank) which asked for 6A1s. There was Petronas, PNB, Bank Negara, SC, and MARA. All these and so far only SC has called me for an interview. Apparently, SC is a very selective scholarship body and they have a second interview after the first (I have NO effing idea why!). I don't think I made it. It was terrible!!!

Nope. Nada. Zilch. NOTHING!! I feel like they're somehow playing a joke on me. Eiman (who got only 6A's) is called for an interview. Me? Hello? Did they miss me or something? Did my application got dropped in the wrong slot? Did they 'overlook' it? Did they not register in their heads that I got more A's than some of them? Or is this just a case of biasedness?

So, I asked help from some people. They claim to not be able to help AT ALL. Even the guy who got all his children under his company scholarship (And the rule is only supposed to be ONE in a family). Some people. Are. Selfish.

The next thing I wanted to write here is just SOO heartbreaking that I can't even bear to write it down. Concerning my brother(I'd seriously disown him!) and the stupid He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. My mother's involved too. What the hell?!Why would my whole family and my ex gang up on me? Even my 3 year old brother! Disgraced? Discriminated? TELL me about it!

God, this is too depressing. Catch me later, when I really have the mood to write. Oh yea, did I say that my mother soooo thinks I'm fat? Well, that's normal. Since when does she doesn't? (Wait, is this even grammatically correct?). One day I'll be anorexic. Then we'll see her reaction. Fighting about it every night is taking its toll. Nerve wrecking. Depressing. Killing me. You really want to know how much I weigh? A little over 50kg. If you think that's fat, you must be from the same planet as my mom.(I think 50kg is about 120pounds, if you want to know).

See? this episode of my life just sucks. The good thing out of it all? I'm getting my car designed. Now, that's something to look forward to.

LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: