28 April 2006

Caminos De La Vida

So here I am again. Haven't been writing for quite some time now though I'd been dying to write. This means that what I write here now happened last week but well, It's just too interesting to leave out. I don't exactly mean 'good' interesting(unless you're a total sadist), but well, here's what happened.

On the second week of my holidays was not that much fun as the first week, but there was still SamFest(some sort of fund raising party) and the Quiksilver Revelation Tour. This is where my story starts.

SAMFest...
This party I kind of anticipated to be good. Better than Zest at least(which I didn't go). I got a ticket, which was really cheap, and arrived a bit later than 6.15 on a Saturday night(seriously who starts partying that early?). Guess you can't expect an event held in school would be too late. So there I was, hardly a picture of total sexiness in a mini and a baby pink top. The DJs are professional so the songs are OK. However, the people who turned up occupied only a little more than half of the hall. A total turn off was the shuffling competition. I went there to have fun, not watch other people have fun!

The first half of the night was good, quite fun. Then the 'thing' happened. OK, let's start from the beginning. Eiman has this foreign friend from Maldives. He's OK, and I'm cool with him. That night, he was there, and he brought two of his friends who were from Brazil. I didn't think much of it. One of them starts eyeing me as I continued dancing. I was like, whatever. Didn't think much of that either. Later, Eiman got out of the hall to take a call. Tranny-X's the only one with me. Suddenly this Brazil guy who had been eyeing me earlier turned up. Said he wanted to teach us some dance (which he claims to be the samba or something, but it was so not!-hello, samba with disco music?!), so Tranny and I went with him to the middle of the dancefloor.

Suddenly, he went from teaching us both, to only teaching me, to dancing with me... Then he just came closer. And closer. And CLOSER. Before I realize it, he was rubbing into me, touching my ass and stuff. The worst thing is I can feel his hard-on. I had NO idea what to do and how to push him away. It was really scary, trust me.

Thank god Tranny-X was there. He came and rescued me from the big bad scary guy. After that, I spent the whole night avoiding him. Didn't think he got the clue though. He got the nerve to ask Tranny-X for my number. Hello? Do I look like I'm interested?

So that was my holidays. I'm not racist or anything but after the incident, I'm a bit scared of big black guys. Anyone who reminds me of him. I'll get over it soon enough I guess.

LoVe~
mE<3

No comments: