04 May 2010

TiK ToK

Today a guy told me: I broke up with my girlfriend last week. And then I realized I'd rather be with you than her.

Well. Why would someone put that much pressure on you? It's so hard for me when it comes to that.

Is he hot? Yeah, considerably. Is he fun? I would say so. So what's the problem? Problem is, he's a friend. I do not go out with friends. I can't like them.



So far 2010 has been good. More toned down, as in less partying. Less stupid young stuff. But it's been awesome all the same. And the big thing is, I've kept some of my New Year's resolutions. It's May, impressive right? I am proud of myself. Hehe.

The best part of it all? I am happy. Right now I would say I'm pretty depressed. But it's the happiest depressed state I've ever been in. Being happy even when depressed. Wow. Life must be good ey? Haha.

Bad news: My housemates are all boys now. Ugh.

Good news: Like a million friends!!

Life is moving on. I am truly happy, happier than I've ever been in a loooong time. I've been single for 7 months now... and loving it! I'm doing so good in uni, they claim I'm sleeping with the lecturer ;) Well, I won't admit I'm a nerd!! I've gone on adventures. Plenty spontaneous ones. Plenty awesome friends too! And yet time moves on, and moves and moves. Trust me this is going to be legendary!

My only regret is that I haven't been hanging out more with my Malaysian friends. Just, you know, not feeling it since most of them has left. I should try harder though. Circumstances don't allow it too much, but.

Signing out, loving life. As laid back, adventurous, crazy and spontaneous as it is. I wouldn't give it up for the world!

So sue me.

Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: