14 July 2009

Somewhere Out There

Remember a few posts go, I said I would be looking for 'The One' soon enough?

Well, guess what? I think it's time.

I am right now, ready for commitment. Yes, commitment.

Mr. Right.

I want eternity.

And we all know my criteria for a husband.

And you need to know is that the current guy I'm with does not fulfill the criteria. Not even the most important one.

So here's where I am. Not with him. Looking... for the right one.

No more playing around.

Seriously, when all things work against you and the person you're with, the only thing that could make it work is the two of you. And if one of you does not try to make it work, then what's the whole point? Remember, if you want something bad enough, the world would somehow give it to you.

I am just saying. I am currently available. Seeking long term relationship. With a good guy. No, make that, a great guy.

Eventhough we might be far, it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky.

I know you're out there somewhere, cos I haven't found you yet.

And I'm saying a prayer, that we'll find one another in that big 'somewhere out there'.



LoVe~
MzP<3

P.S. This is me moving on. Please let me.

No comments: