12 July 2009

On My Way

I had fun during NCG. Granted, I didn't attend as many games as I would like, but I still had fun, given the circumstances.

I went to M. Night and that was pretty cool. Eventhough I was just a volunteer. And guess what was my job? Helping Eiman setting up the drums, and heavy lifting. No kidding. A guy's job. Because there weren't many guys to spare to do the job. Even the OZs were like, "That's a slave's job. Were are the boys?"

"Useless," that's what I said. Oh well.

So now I have a flight back to Malaysia in a couple of hours. The sucky thing is: My flight is not confirmed. I'm waitlisted. Although my dad said there are still a lot of seats, I still doubt I'd get a seat. Given my luck with flights, getting a seat would be considered heaven (Remember the 31 hours delay?).

So you guys back in Malaysia? See you in 10 hours or so. You guys in Sydney? See you in 2-3 weeks!!!

And my boyfriend? He's in Tasmania currently. Yes, holidaying without me. How fun is that?

Anyway I'm so scared going back to Malaysia. The swine flu thing. They just make such a big deal back about people flying in from Australia.

OK, gotta go now.



LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: