20 April 2008

Of Delicious Scrumptious Heaven

Hey. I'm in Malaysia right now. Yup, right this second. I'll be here until the 26th! That'll be two weeks of being in Malaysia. Wow. It's freakin' hot here! Haces calor! I forgot how hot it was. Until I was perspiring like a pig the moment I stepped out of the airport. Gosh, no kidding, it is hot!

So since I've been back, I've been eating alot. I mean ALOT alot. No kidding.

The day I met Julie KLCC, I made her walk with me all the way to Pavilion because I miss walking so much, so yea. We ate at Tony Roma's!!! I ate their ribs. OMG, it was purely heaven! Words just cannot describe how good it is. Even now, when I'm nicely satiated, my mouth waters at the mere thought of it. It is truly a piece of heaven on earth. I sooooo recommend it to anyone and everyone. Even if you're a vegetarian because it's just a meal too damn good to pass up. Even while writing this, I fell very tempted to drive my car to Sunway to get another beautiful plate of scrumptious ribs.

OK, enough about ribs. Although I still can't get it out of my head. So..... Next delicious meal: Last night! Somewhere in Ampang (Or near Ampang, don't trust my sense of direction), there is this Arabic restaurant named Rawsha. And believe me when I say it serves the absolute best lamb mandy around. Best in Malaysia, at least. This meal is too good to pass up. Too good that your time on earth is wasted if you never tasted it. It gives meaning to your life. Please please, I'm inviting you to indulge in another piece of my heaven. And if you're going, please bring me. I'm begging you!

Alright. Sorry I don't have pictures to accompany those descriptions. OK. But who the hell has time to pause and take pictures if the meal is that good??!! I'm not a bloody magazine food critic. And besides, eventhough a picture says a thousand words, it can't say anything that has got to do with taste. That is fact.

OK, what will be my next delicious meal? Give me an idea of where to go that has food sooo good that my mouth will water whenever I think about it months from now. Please tell me! And please let it be meat. Beef or chicken or lamb or maybe even quail, if it is that good. And not just western. Include Malaysian food, thai food, japanese (OMG, did I mention how good Sushi Groove is??), Indian, even Indonesian. Oh, and please make it Halal.

Any other thing I've been up to other than eating food? Well, yes, of course. I made tiramisu today. It was good! OK, it's a little bit lumpy. But that was not my fault! I left BF/exBF to be in charge of whipping the cream, and he left to long in the middle of whipping until it separated into milk and butter. So it became lumpy, and too runny and I almost cried. Next time, I'll do everything. Not asking anyone to help me with anything important, especially not a man.

OK, I'll be looking for the next good meal in this country. And if it's sooooo good that I can't not mention it in my blog, well, then, you'll know it'll appear here. Till then.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: