02 October 2006

Lack of Food

Finally, the puasa month's here. So, I'm in college right now during break time, fasting. After watching them eat Carbonara spaghetti in the Seaview place. I have no idea why I put up to temptation by watching them eat, but I guess have nothing better to do.

The college newsletter is out today. And since this is the first time the newsletter is published since I join the team, I was quite eager to read it. My feedback? It sucked. Big time. I feel embarassed to be associated to something that disastrous. No offence to the rest of the team, but I really don't like it. Firstly, there's no 'news' written in the newsletter. There's a total of only 6 categories, the fonts are super big, no events were actually reported in the college. Overall, I think it's just a big flop. It's no wonder less than 20% of the student body knows there is a college newsletter. For having 40 odd members, I seriously think we could do better than this.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: