04 June 2011

Gone

Oh no, I told you I'd jinx it when I write about guys in here. Boo.

Yeah, I'm just losing interest in him. I guess I'm sick of good guys: Men who look good on paper. Much prefer bad boys, if you know what I mean.

My problem with good guys are, there's always something to hide, with them. There is something lurking behind those kind eyes, nice smile and neat hair. And I guess I'm sick of that.

And also I know for sure this time, I'm not ready. After everything, I realised I should not try to get a guy to commit when I don't really want it myself. So yeah. Single, and you've got to be pretty amazing to change that. :)


Saying that, hmm.. Perhaps I was too quick in saying what I said about white guys. And that's all you're going to get :P



Ergh, exams are coming soon. So right now, I'm sitting cross-legged on the floor, wrapped in my leopard print blanket, staring at my open text book (yeah, while writing my blog :P), pen in my hand. What I know is, when the inspiration and drive hits, I could study for 11 hours straight, non-stop. But when it doesn't, 11 minutes is a challenge. And right now, it's not hitting. Or at least not hard enough. (LOL, that's what she said, right?)


I'll tell you, I miss my friends. The ones back then I used to hang out with, who went home. I really miss them. Although I've got lots of new ones, they'll never replace the rest. Oh how I wish sometimes I see their faces around uni again, have coffee with them, gossiping, or just chilling in the Ubar after class. I'm talking about the ones who I may never see again, ever. I mean, I miss my Malaysian friends too, but see, I've got the rest of my life there. And sure as hell, I'm gonna make sure we'll be in each others' lives again.

And there are the rest. Like Jenda, John, Tiger, The Singaporeans (yes, they'd still be near-ish, but still how often do I go there?), Dittow, The Germans (Though they were only here for a semester!), Angelita, The Frenchies, Ingrid, Inneke, RA Joe, Katie and Becca, Kinan, Nina, Steph, Tuomas, Urvi, The Indians etc etc.


There's a thousand words that I could say
to make you come home.
Seems so long ago you walked away
and left me alone.

If I could just find a way
to make it so that you were right here right now...

Time is passing so slowly now
Guess that's my life without you
And maybe I could change my everyday
But baby I don't want to.

So I'll just hang around and find some things to do
to take my mind off missing you...

Baby why can't you see
that I need you here with me?

But the truth remains you're...
Gone.

You know what I feel like kicking myself for? Not taking more pictures!! (Mental kick in the ass!) Life is too short, hey? Don't make my mistake.

One good news: I may get to see Julie again in a few weeks. And life doesn't seem so bad anymore...=)


LoVe~
MzP<3

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi MzPinK13, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!