20 December 2010

Mine

I've gotta credit this one song for making me want to be in a relationship again. You know, to fall in love and be happy together and get married and have kids.

And of course, that song is Taylor Swift's Mine. Not just the song, really. More like the video clip.




So yes, finally Zue wants a relationship again. Approaching slowly though. I know it's not easy to get rid of the fear of commitment. It'll take some time yet. AND there's the deal with finding the right guy. Sigh... So much work!

I'm not saying I'll get a boyfriend tomorrow. I'm just saying I'm ready to do the work... to make it work. So here I am saying I'm going to stop running away from something more. But what am I scared of anyways? I dunno. A million things, and nothing at the same time.


I was a flight risk... with a fear of flying
Wondering why we bother with love when it never lasts
 

Wish me luck! xoxo


LoVe~
MzP<3

1 comment:

NelleKwan said...

wow, i tottally understand where your coming from, your blogs are very inspiring and down to earth.